February 2, 2010
We hope you’ll keep reading the blog on our BRAND NEW WEBSITE!
Visit us at bu.edu/csc, and read the blog directly at bu.edu/csc/news/
January 20, 2010
GSU Link Tables, 1st Floor
11 am – 4 pm
Today & Tomorrow, January 20th-21st
January 19, 2010
We’re still waiting on launching our new website. Until then, read about the latest CSC news here!
- ASB Information Fair: Tonight, 7-9 pm, Metcalf
- Summer Leadership Info Sessions: Tonight, 7 pm, Faculty Dining Room
- CSC Information Fair: Wednesday and Thursday, January 20-21, 11 am – 4 pm, GSU Link
- Returning FYCO/SA applications are due this Thursday, January 21st by 5 pm to the CSC
At the 2009 ASB Info Session
- ASB Registration is coming up on January 31st! Visit the ASB program page for a complete trip list and more information about signing up.
- MAPP is launching a new pilot program this semester. Volunteers will visit a local prison and participate in an inmate book club. For more information, contact Sam and Maria at email@example.com
- For the first time, VFM is expanding to a second weekly site! The program will be looking for 6-7 volunteers to visit the MLK Middle School one afternoon a week. For more information, contact Deanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making Music will be looking for 30 more volunteers this semester as their program expands to a new site! This is the first time the program has accepted second-semester volunteers. For more information, contact Kristin at email@example.com
- Another Information Session will be held for those interested in Summer Leadership Positions next Thursday, January 21, 7-8 pm in the CGS Lobby. Interested new applicants for FYCO/PA should hand in their applications by 5 pm January 28th. Get your application here!
- SFR will be sending out sign-ups for permanent food runs soon. If you’re not already on their email list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to tell them you’re interested
- Wizards, Student Studio, Project Hope, Afterschool, Children’s Theatre and Joining Hands will all be accepting new volunteers this semester. Click on each program to contact that Program Manager.
- The Communications Team is accepting new members who would like to participate in PR, Advertising or Photography efforts of the CSC. For more information, email Andie at email@example.com
December 17, 2009
This a huge thank you
to all the volunteers with all of our thirteen programs
and numerous events
who helped make this semester a great success!
Have a great break & we hope to see you next semester
for our information fairs in January.